Celebrity Sightings in Restaurants

Have you ever met a celebrity in a restaurant?

Not just a celebrity, but I met a politician of the League, who now hears little about himself, but at the time he was a rather well-known character for his blatant and racist gestures (for example, he once got on a train and started spray deodorant and disinfectant in a compartment where some black women were sitting).
I was in a restaurant with my girlfriend and we saw him go in alone and sit at a table. He did not demand special arrangements, but was immediately rude towards the waiter. He ordered a plate of pasta and then, when the same waiter came up to ask how he had found it, he replied in a loud and very sarcastic tone: "It was hot ... cold ... he didn't know anything ... I have to continue?" And he looked at that poor boy defiantly, enjoying the fact that he put him in trouble. If I remember correctly, he also refused to do the dish again, saying that he would always suck (frankly, I doubt he sucked even the first time, considering that we had seen other people sitting down and eating that first tastefully, when our hero still had not honored us with his presence, and in any case he had also cleaned the plate). In the end they didn't charge him. If I had not been in the company, I would have invited him to respect the people who work and allow others to eat without having to see the painful spectacle of a guy who uses his position to mortify a young man who could be his nephew.

Meeting Celebrities in Restaurants


One time, in a restaurant in Aosta , by pure chance, a well-known TV presenter in the Italian television scene of the 90s, but at the moment I don't remember the name because he left the scene.
in Rome , in a renowned Chinese restaurant near Piazza Vittorio, frequented by people from entertainment and cinema, we met the cartoonist Vauro one evening .

 
At the Hilton in Rome , on the occasion of the remake of the famous Live Aid which took place at the Circus Maximus on that occasion, the years 2005–2006 ran, I met Ligabue (disliked and opinionated) with the following bodyguard and Biagio Antonacci ( spontaneous and genuine). I state that from the artistic point of view I appreciate Ligabue (of which I bought the records and I also went to see it live) and not Antonacci but from the human point of view nothing has ever stopped me from seeing that the Liga really has a bad character, it is a mounted. 


Dulcis in fundo, always at the Hilton and at the Hilton restaurant, the Duran Duran complete in their historical line-up, or in order:  Simon Le Bon, John Taylor, Nick Rhodes, Roger Taylor, Andy Taylor. Exquisite, genuine, spontaneous, friendly and gentlemen. Capable like few others to create and nurture an authentic phenomenon of custom thanks to their jovial humanity that adds to their unquestionable artistic talent. The first love is never forgotten.

Chef Bruno Barbieri

One time I met celebrity chef Bruno Barbieri for a while stopped to have breakfast in the bar where I often have breakfast too. Despite the rush hour, 10.30 am, I felt sorry for him. He was without peace, many who rudely interrupted him to ask for an autograph or to talk to his mother on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment